Martes, Enero 17, 2017

Interview : 


Wow , Pinakbet is very delicious food. 

➤ Being married to an Ilocano, I have learned to cook a lot of  the best pinoy dishes and  Pinakbet is one of my favorite. I love the taste because of the bagoong.
Yummy ! 

➤Pinakbet is the main favorite dish in the family (both mother and father side).This viand has several versions and one can also add bagnet. I prefer it to "saute"other than just boiling.I used "kamote" than "kalabasa".

➤I love pinakbet . Ilocano's favorite food.It consists of eggplants,okra,squash,string beans, bagoong alamang, and other spices. It is delicious when you added bagnet in your recipe.

➤I love the taste of pinakbet, because of the alamang or bagoong added on it.Sweet and sour then when you added bagnet,it taste delicious.

➤Pinakbet with rice. Yummy !

➤When my relatives from davao visit us, I always serve them a Pinoy best dish called"Pakbet or Pinakbet". They love the taste because it made of Ilocano recipe.

➤My children love these kind of food "Pinakbet",in that way they can eat a lot of vegetables like; okra,squash,eggplant,string beans,amplaya and others. They can get nutrients and vitamins. That's why I prefer to cooked Pinakbet than other dishes. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento