Linggo, Enero 8, 2017

   Apo on the wall 
             by; BJ Patino 


1.  There's this man's photo on the wall 
2.  of my father's office at home ,you 
3.  know, where father brings his work,
4.  where he doesn't look strange 
5.  still wearing his green uniform 
6.  and colored breast plates, where,
7.  to prove that he works hard,he 
8.  he also brought a photo of his boss
9.  whom he calls Apo, so Apo could 
10. You know hang around on the wall 
11. Behind him and look over his shoulders 
12. to make sure his snappy and all.
13. Father snapped me once, caught me 
14. sneaking around his office at home 
15. Looking at the stuff on his wall-hand guns,
16.  plaques,a sword, medals , a rifle ---------
17. told me that was no place for a boy,
18. Only men, when he didn't really 
19. have to tell me because, You know,
20. that photo of Apo on the wall was already 
21. looking at me while I moved around,
22.his eyes following me like he was 
23. that scary Jesus  in the hall way, saying 
24.I know, I know what you've doing.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento